Registration No: A44 FPT
Chassis No: SCAZS0008ECH08255
MOT: December 2022
• Current ownership since 2002 and just 4 former keepers (the last two being husband then wife)
• 60,782 recorded miles at time of MOT
• Finished in Ice Green paintwork
• Offered with a collection of old MOT's
• V5c and a collection of invoices
The Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit is a full-size luxury car produced by Rolls-Royce Motors, in Crewe, England, from 1980 to 1997. It was the first model in the SZ series. The Silver Spur is a long-wheelbase version of the Silver Spirit, produced from 1980 to 2000. It was the first car to feature a retractable Spirit of Ecstasy. The spring-loaded mascot sank into the radiator shell if dislodged from its position.
A44 FPT is presented in very good condition with no known faults. It has
* MPG figures are obtained in laboratory testing and intended for comparisons between vehicles. Please be aware they're not intended to represent real world efficiency.
* Vehicles with an original list price of more than £40,000 registered on or after 01 April 2017 must pay an additional £325 a year.
Share this Vehicle
Accept all cookies
Essential cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and are used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads or other embedded contents are termed as non-essential cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies.