Fisher Performance Cars are honoured to offer this special and rare 1931 Lagonda 2 litre with T3 body, one of three known to exist.
Registration: W330 - Chassis Number: OH10021 - Engine: 1770
Matching numbers and extensive history file
• Purchased new on 2nd December 1931 by Dennis Flather on his 21st birthday
• Car competed in various rally's & trials the more notable being 1935 RAC Rally in Eastbourne where it obtained a silver
• Having purchased it in 1970 from the PR & Marketing Director of BMC, the penultimate owner of W330, had extensive conversations with Dennis Flather in his later years.
• Completely rebuilt by Peter Wenman of Vintage Coachworks during 1973 – 1976 with very few miles undertaken since then. Full details are in the history file
• Current owner purchased the vehicle 18 months ago from us. He then undertook a comprehensive detailing and re-commissioning of the car, with marque specialists Bishopgray, resulting in the fantastic example we have for sale. Unfortunately, ill health is forcing sale.
* MPG figures are obtained in laboratory testing and intended for comparisons between vehicles. Please be aware they're not intended to represent real world efficiency.
* Vehicles with an original list price of more than £40,000 registered on or after 01 April 2017 must pay an additional £325 a year.
Share this Vehicle
Accept all cookies
Essential cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and are used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads or other embedded contents are termed as non-essential cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies.